A really exciting opportunity to join a FTSE 100 business based in Central London as an International Tax Manager.
As Tax Manager, you will report into the Senior International Tax Manager and support the Group Tax team on a wide range of International projects and global initiatives.
* Managing small projects and providing support on more complex projects within the team.
* Assist with the implementation of various aspects of the projects, reviewing detailed step plans and allocating work accordingly.
* Supporting the correct tax treatment and tax return disclosures and providing tax input for Group projects, highlighting risks and opportunities.
* Where issues are identified, ensuring they are communicated to the group, explored, and resolved.
* Providing tax support to the team on M&A projects, which will include tax modelling, structuring, due diligence, and integration.
* Providing ad hoc tax advice to other Group functions and regional finance teams, on commercially led projects.
* Supporting on Transfer Pricing matters, tax audits and group reporting.
* Educated to degree level (2.1 or above), with an accounting or tax qualification.
* Two years post qualified experience, either from a top tier accounting firm or a multinational organisation.
* UK direct tax knowledge and experience (e.g. Controlled Foreign Companies (CFCs), loan relationships, relevant exemptions).
* Fluent in English.
* Highly analytical, a problem solver, a team player, confident, personable, with excellent communication skills, proactive, tenacious, organised.