Integral Search are currently retained with a globally listed financial services firm who are looking to hire a UK, European and North American Tax Director, based out of London.
This is a key hire in the global tax function with visibility up to leadership locally and within their US HQ. You would be supported by a team locally and across Europe in managing a technically diverse tax function, supporting the entities on both advisory and corporate tax work.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Supporting and leading all corporate direct tax management for the European, UK and North American business
- Providing tax advice on projects across M&A and restructuring projects both locally and globally
- Indirect tax support and management where required
- International tax policy management and management of legislation developments within tax across all regions
- Lead teams in management of UK and US GAAP
Applicants should have a grounding in UK tax in addition to wider European and US knowledge of tax as an added benefit. Strong leadership capabilities with the capacity to operate in a global matrixed organisation being a pre-requisite.