An exciting opportunity to join a FTSE 100 business based in London as an International Tax Assistant Manager role.
Reporting to the Senior Tax Manager, you will get involved in corporate tax compliance, indirect tax as well as in advisory including extensive business partnering across the group.
* Preparing and reviewing tax returns is an important part of the role, but utilises significant data automation processes.
* Develop a detailed understanding of the Group's products to aid review of tax calculations.
* Respond to queries from across the business
* Liaise with Accounts Payable and Treasury teams to ensure that tax payments are made on time.
* Develop relationships across the business ranging from Finance to Regulatory Compliance.
* Support Senior Managers in the team in the provision of advice on new product and market launches across international markets.
* Responding to queries or audits from tax authorities in various jurisdictions
* Respond to queries arising from the statutory audit and internal audit process,
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
* ACA/ACCA, CTA or AITI qualified
* Tax compliance experience is desirable (either direct or indirect tax)
* Willingness to put yourself out of your comfort zone and build relationships across the business
* Training will be provided on-the-job, so whilst prior experience in the betting and gaming industry is not required, an interest in the products could be advantageous.
* Must be self-motivated and possess excellent organisation and project management skills
* Candidates with either direct or indirect tax backgrounds are encouraged.