New (25/05/2022) Role at a successful practice! + Part Time Considered + Progression to partner + Hybrid
Well established practice based in Sutton.
Position: Private Client Tax Manager
Salary: competitive package negotiable based upon experience
Our client is delighted to offer this fantastic opportunity for a Private Client Tax Manager to join their excellent tax department.
Our client has been providing accounting and tax services to SME clients for a century.
They cater to a varied client base, and are proud of their superb teams that deliver outstanding levels of service to owner individuals. They are committed to helping people in their career and assisting them to perform to the best of their abilities.
They are looking for candidates who value working at a warm, encouraging and supportive firm.
* 20% Commission on Fee's for business development and client acquisition.
* Structure, 40 people total, 10 people in Tax.
* Non Domicile, Trusts, IHT, 50/50 Advisory compliance, experience to be gained / developed.
* Software: CCH, Sage, Xero, Quickbooks.
* Flexibility: 4/3 days.
* Nice vibe young team.
* Interesting varied work.
* Client portfolio only 100.
* Big clients £300mil, managing 5 Private Client Seniors.
* Lunches together.
* Events, e.g Flight Club.
* Hours: 8:30-5:00 / 9-5:30.
* International network with 35 members and conferences for work referral.
* Loyal team many people stay for 20-30 years, leavers usually come back within 6 months.
* Experience looking after a portfolio of high net worth individuals and some trust clients.
* Great communication skills, independent thinking and a strong team player.
* Ability to commute to Sutton.