This high reputable, global business seeks a VAT Consultant to join their UK Tax team for a 6-month period. This newly created role is a great opportunity to join a well-established team and to gain experience across a variety of indirect tax matters.
* Assist with VAT compliance including supporting the team with the production of the quarterly VAT return
* Advise the business on matters in relation to:
* commercial property enquires;
* cross border supplies;
* domestic reverse charge matters
* continued MTD compliance
* Assist with managing HMRC audit activity
* Providing VAT advice on business projects
* Support the maintenance and improvement of our control environment with regards to indirect tax processes including:
* working with AP or AR as appropriate to resolve any process issues and/or to review the impact of system changes
* the deployment of analytics to automate and improve our indirect tax control environment
* General VAT management activities as appropriate
Suitable candidates will have good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well as part of a team or independently. Strong VAT technical skills and experience of SAP would be an advantage.
Flexible/remote working is on offer for all candidates.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.