Corporate Tax at Mid-Tier practice One of the Best Benefits Packages on the market Hybrid Working 50/50
Business Tax Department
Business Tax Manager and Partners
9:30am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday
You will be a member of a growing corporation tax specialist team focusing on providing pro-active corporation tax services to a wide range of clients operating in a variety of industry sectors, including owner managed businesses. You will need to be client facing, show willingness to work as part of a team and be able to meet deadlines. The Role Duties and responsibilities would include the following:
* Managing a portfolio of clients including both standalone companies and groups;
* Reviewing computations prepared by other members of staff and taking responsibility for the timely delivery of a high-quality service to clients;
* Reviewing letters and computations prepared by other members of staff;
* Liaising with HMRC on queries into tax returns;
* Tax advisory with managers and partners to clients including:
* research and development tax relief; - structures - company, LLP, etc.; - restructuring; - group tax planning; - international matters; - share schemes and valuations; - venture capital tax reliefs; and - tax due diligence reports.
* Completion of EMI and EIS/SEIS documentation.
* Deliver work to a high standard and meet deadlines;
* Able to demonstrate good client focus skills, ability to work unsupervised, work within a team, influence and negotiate
* Excellent communication skills essential, being able to communicate with all levels externally and internally.
* Has previously managed a client portfolio including groups;
* Will already had some involvement with providing advisory work;
* Good Microsoft skills, outlook, excel, word; and
* Alpha tax knowledge preferred.