Looking to progress your corporate tax career at a growing business or make your first move in-house? If so, I have an opportunity to join a leading Energy business at their office based in London. As a Corporate Tax Manager you will be part of a sociable and forward-thinking team providing support to the wider business on a range of corporate tax work.
If you've got some of the below:
* UK Corporate Tax experience gained from a top 10 practice firm or multinational business
* Hands-on corporate tax compliance & reporting skills gained working with corporate clients
* A recent ACA/CTA/ACCA qualification
You can get:
* A competitive base salary of circa £60-70k per annum
* A clear plan to develop and grow within the business
* Flexible working with opportunities to work from home as much as required
For further information please contact Kyle Linzell of Brewer Morris at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 7332 9641
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.