A really exciting opportunity to join a multinational technology business based in Central London as a Tax Analyst.
This is a very rare pure advisory role with a focus on international tax issues.
Key job responsibilities:
* Researching advanced international tax issues, working with outside advisers as necessary
* Assisting with evaluating business initiatives and expansions from a direct and indirect tax perspective
* Producing written materials and analyses for both business and tax audiences
* Coordinating and providing support across the tax team as needed with other relevant sub-teams, such as tax compliance and reporting and transfer pricing
* Maintaining and developing relationships with key business and functional contacts, such as legal, accounting and finance
* Assisting with implementation of agreed-upon European tax strategies and projects
* Assisting with audits
* Maintaining and communicating knowledge of past, present and potential future European tax laws, regulations, rulings, procedures and court decisions
* 4+ years' experience with a major accounting firm, major law firm, and/or in industry
* Broad international tax advisory experience advising multinational groups or working in such a group