A new opportunity to join one of the UK’s top business advisory firms. Cultivating strong relationships with software developers, this company is key player in the market. A passion for technology in the indirect tax field will be key as you will be working on tax engines, automating VAT processes and targeting specific functions. This collaborative firm is looking to invest in someone with experience and interest in these following areas:
• Handling data / technology aspects of compiling UK VAT figures for advice and compliance.
• Helping clients to streamline and strengthen their VAT accounting / invoicing / reporting processes.
• Working with third-party implementers of new financial accounting systems.
• Using software packages (e.g. Excel, Power BI etc.) for manipulating data
• Implementation of UK VAT return data software engines, e.g. Thomson Reuters, AlphaVAT etc.
A history of successful implementation of technology is highly preferable. If you would like a more detailed job description, please drop a message.