A global asset management organisation has a new requirement to join the team due to continued growth in recent years. This is rare, all-encompassing role covering corporate structure (including tax compliance across multiple jurisdictions), reviewing of investments and dealing with funds from a tax perspective.
This role is reporting directly into the Head of Tax and will work in conjunction with the group finance team. Based in Central London, you are expected in the office just 1-2 days per week.
- ACA/CTA qualified with at least 4-5 years PQE within a similar environment
- Prior knowledge managing outsourced tax compliance
- Hands on experience of corporate restructuring
- Excellent tax compliance experience across multiple jurisdictions
- Exposure to US tax is beneficial
- An excellent communicator