Our client is a Private Equity backed large European focussed accountancy firm. With offices scattered across the UK and mainland Europe the firm has an impressive portfolio of clients not too dissimilar to what you would expect to see from a Big 4 firm.
Due to continuing growth, an opportunity has arisen to join the groups Global Mobility tax team as a Global Mobility US/UK Tax Manager. You will deliver bespoke tax compliance and consulting services for our high profile and diverse client base. You will be heavily involved in advisory engagements and business development.
The wide variety of work and diverse range of prestigious global clients should give the successful candidate a hugely satisfying role. Your responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
• This is a client facing role and you will be involved in a broad range of clients and tax projects providing tax advice and consulting services to Finance and HR professionals, as well as directly to the founders and C-suite clients.
• You will lead and manage your own diverse and interesting client portfolio including advising and guiding them on a broad range of personal tax and employment tax matters (both core compliance and planning matters and wider employer services areas), leading and delivering project and resolving their queries.
• You will ensure delivery of technically excellent and high-quality work.
• You will be responsible for signing US tax returns.
• You will coach and lead
• You will assist in winning work by proactively managing existing clients and contribute to marketing, using both traditional and social media mediums, and developing new business
Qualifications needed: Enrolled Agent or US CPA, ATT and/or CTA desirable but not essential.
The firm offers a competitive salary plus an extensive range of benefits.