Our client is a very well established London based Accountancy and Tax Firm who have an impeccable reputation for servicing the needs of High Net Worth individuals predominantly of an Entertainment, Arts or Entrepreneurial background. Located in one of the most affluent and prestigious parts of London this firm is synonymous with quality and excellent client service. Due to strategic growth they seek to hire a US/UK Tax Associate and Senior Associate.
You will have 2-4 years experience dealing with the preparation of US and UK individual tax returns. The role entails;
• Preparing U.S and U.K tax returns for a portfolio of private clients
• Requesting and chasing tax information from clients and third parties
• Communicating with clients to explain positions taken on tax returns, payment instructions, etc
• Involvement in obtaining new clients, attendance at initial client meetings
• Participating in marketing activity
• Demonstrating technical knowledge in U.S and/or U.K tax law applicable to grade
• Ensuring high level of service to clients and colleagues
• Completing US bank account forms, W8BEN’s, filing extensions etc.
You will hold or working towards the IRS Enrolled Agent Licence and UK ATT tax qualification. Working towards or in possession of the CTA qualifications is a distinct advantage.