A FTSE-250 Asset Manager is seeking to appoint a VAT Manager to cover compliance and advisory responsibilities globally.
- Review VAT returns as produced by the outsourced service providers in each local jurisdiction and implementing improvements where required
- Work closely with the Global Head of Tax and wider finance function to ensure accurate and timely submission for returns
- Reviewing VAT reporting methodology
- Reviewing the current MTD project and advising on improvements
- Manage the upcoming PESM review in conjunction with the Big 4 advisors – previous PESM experience is not specifically required
- Input into ongoing finance projects such as the global transformation programme
- Qualified in a Top Tier or Big 4 financial services team preferably, in-house experience not essential
- Up-to-date knowledge of current global indirect tax legislation
- Excellent communication skills with a proven track record of delivering a high quality service to clients
- Confidence is essential, with the ability to communicate indirect tax matters to individuals in wider finance, sales, marketing, operations etc.