Independent Accountancy firm in Horsforth seeks a tax senior or tax assistant. Your role will be to work on a clients’ tax compliance, tax planning, income taxes and preparation of tax returns.
Reporting to the Tax Manager and Director, the Tax Senior will comply with all necessary tax legislation and identify any savings that minimize clients’ tax bills.
• Looking after and managing a mixed portfolio of personal tax clients (including High Net Worth Individuals, company directors and partnerships) and company clients
• Completion of Tax returns & sending to client’s for approval & signature
• Dealing with payment reminders
• Dealing with client queries and providing advice as required
• Liaising with HMRC regarding various queries
• Preparation of corporation tax returns & CT computations
• Liaising with third party professionals including solicitors, other accountants, tax advisers and independent financial advisers.
Ideally you will be ATT qualified but would consider other backgrounds such as ex HMRC or qualified by experience. Based from Horsforth with the option to work 2 days from home. On site parking, 25 days holidays plus bank holidays, healthcare scheme, death in service benefit and pension.