A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join an established and growing telephone Tax advice team providing advice on a variety of issues in line with agreed service level agreements and KPI’s to partnership and affinity group clients. The role includes the promotion and the fulfilment of additional consultancy work.
You must have a CTA or ATT qualification or have experience as a telephone tax adviser or in a professional firm, have good working knowledge along with a strong technical background of advising on a range of issues including income tax, self-assessment, corporation tax, SDLT amongst others.
About the Role:
• As an Advisor you will be the first point of contact for our clients, providing them with telephone advice on a range of taxation matters.
• You will have a proven track record for advising clients on complex issues.
• Your technical expertise is crucial; as is the ability to offer customer focused, pragmatic advice to assist our varied client base, maintaining utmost confidentiality.
• The ability to disseminate information from the client to form a clear view and exhibit commercial awareness while thinking on your feet is crucial.
• Work effectively with the wider consultancy, advice line and business development teams to support consistent delivery to clients, ensuring continuity of advice and practical support for more complex/involved client support issues where required.
• Undertake client ad-hoc consultancy projects as directed.
• Draft topical articles for publication on our website and other social media platforms.
• Tact, diplomacy, excellent oral and written skills are essential, as is a positive attitude.
• You must display integrity and professionalism at all time and be self-motivated.
In addition to your basic salary, this business has a competitive benefits package including commissions. The role can be undertaken nationally as it suits working from home or office based in Leicester. This would suit someone with a wide ranging UK focused direct tax background (likely mixed tax but would consider applications for individuals from personal tax or corporate tax backgrounds.