An exciting opportunity to join a world leading health products company, working as an Indirect Tax Specialist, based in Zeist, Netherlands.
As an Indirect Tax Specialist, you will be the go to person for the Nordic, Baltic and Benelux cluster of countries with the purpose to provide advice and ensure compliance, efficiency and value-creation.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Proactively manage indirect tax matters and questions for the cluster, analyse transactions/contracts/supply chains and identify and deal with indirect tax risks and opportunities.
* Monitor and analyse changes in country indirect tax laws, regulations and case law in order to secure that appropriate and timely actions are taken.
* Manage indirect tax audits and disputes for the entities in the cluster and be the contact person towards tax authority in relation to indirect tax matters, e.g. inquiries, writing disclosures etc.
* Write and maintain needed cluster indirect tax instructions, guidelines etc. and develop and perform needed indirect tax trainings for relevant stakeholders.
Who you are:
* 5+ years of relevant working experience within indirect taxes from an international trade context or consultancy business.
* In-depth knowledge of European Indirect Tax laws and regulations.
* Degree in Law, Finance, Economics, Business Administration or equivalent relevant area.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills in written and spoken English.
* Experience of project management is also beneficial.