Integral Search are currently partnered with a globally established investment fund who are looking to grow their EMEA corporate tax team in London with a newly created VP hire
This role is a key part of the UK and EMEA tax management for the corporate entity of the fund and will be leading on key projects across UK and EMEA corporate tax, tax compliance and reporting. You will work directly with the EMEA tax and operational leadership team and support the head of the function in day to day team management.
- Leading on management of tax reporting and compliance processes, working closely with external advisors
- Responsible for leading workstreams in tax auditing and tax accounting, liaising with external bodies (to include HMRC and European entities where required)
- Monitoring international developments in tax policy to inform the wider team and business
- Tracking and integrating new legislation in tax into the overarching tax strategy for the UK and EMEA
- Provide wider tax technical support to other aligned teams in finance and legal and supporting senior stakeholders on wider education around tax management.
Applicants should possess a strong background in corporate tax, industry experience in investment management not essential but advantageous. Strong soft skills in management and leadership and ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels is highly advantageous.