Private Client Tax Manager
N Kent To £60,000 + Benefits package
North Kent office of this award winning practice is focussed on providing a fulfilling working environment while supporting a range of flexible and hybrid working arrangements.
As private client manager you will be responsible for managing and delivering a high-quality tax compliance and advisory service to a range of clients. The role includes managing all aspects of the private client tax team with responsibility for the development of more junior team members. Working with the partner and senior management group you will have the opportunity to get involved in a variety of planning projects for both the local and London client base as well as having the opportunity to get involved in various business development initiatives.
Responsibilities will include:
• Acting as the main point of contact for tax clients and responding quickly to clients.
• Managing the tax compliance process for a range of clients, including reviewing technical work for more junior members of the team.
• Liaising with clients throughout the year.
• Identifying and advising on tax planning opportunities.
• Acting as line manager to junior staff, including taking an active role in their development and appraisals.
• Leading and undertaking specialist technical assignments as required with the full support of specialist tax partners.
• Working alongside Partners and/or Directors to build on existing client relationships and help develop new ones.
The firm will be very interested in talking to private client specialists who are experienced at managing both compliance and advisory work for a range of clients. The ideal skill set will include:
• CTA qualified, or significant previous experience in private client tax in a professional firm.
• Strong understanding and practical experience of the tax issues relating to a range of private clients.
• Proven experience in client handling and project management.
• Proven tax experience in producing high quality work within budget.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
For more information about the team, the wider firm and the scope for progression, please contact Cathy on 020 3303 0020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org