Our client is the largest independent UK/US tax firm in the UK. We're working with their Private Client Tax group in London, which due to expansion, is seeking a Senior Tax Associate (UK/US Dual Handler) to join their team.
You'll be a part of the Private Client Group focusing on preparing and reviewing complex US and UK individual tax returns, carrying out research to provide technical solutions and deliverables for clients, preparing budgets, preparing advice for advisory projects, and contributing to the acquisition of new work/clients.
You will be provided with opportunities to get involved with their clients’ businesses to develop your advisory and leadership skills.
What's on offer for YOU?
• A flexible and dynamic working environment (Hybrid working).
• A highly competitive remuneration package based on past experience and performance, including a discretionary bonus scheme, private medical insurance, company pension plan, life insurance.
• An opportunity to join a multilingual team led by US CPAs and US attorneys with experience in the Big 4 and Fortune 500 who provide a supportive and collegiate working environment.
• Continuous success provides opportunities for professional development and career progression, based on merit and delivery of our corporate core values.
What are THEIR requirements?
• 3-5 years US and UK (dual handler) individual tax experience serving international clients where you have developed strong organizational and communications skills, as well as exceptional technical knowledge.
• US CPA or Enrolled Agent, in addition to ATT (can be in the process)
• Well organized and works well under pressure to ensure key deadlines and targets are met.
Whilst Blackden Consulting covers a lot of U.S. private client tax positions, this is a highly unique opportunity to join a tax group when they're rapidly expanding. You'd therefore be working closely with the Senior Tax Manager and Partner to influence growth strategy and team culture.
This 100% independent firm is forward-thinking and financially robust with lots of opportunities to solidify and build on your skills and knowledge base. As US tax opportunities go, this is an excellent one with an excellent firm that we've dealt with for 3+ years.