Senior Tax Consultant /Tax Advisor
Our client is a niche firm of tax advisors based in Leeds City Centre. They seek a Chartered Tax Advisor (CTA) for an advisory focused role dealing with OMB clients and their owner managers.
This role would suit a tax practitioner who genuinely enjoys technical tax work and problem solving. As a trusted advisor to your clients you will advise on the whole gamut of their tax affairs including:
• Review of compliance.
• Dealing with queries from and negotiating with HMRC.
• Advising on share holder issues such as tax efficient benefits, MBO’s, joint ventures and transfers of businesses to the next generation.
• Transaction support including due diligence.
• All round corporate tax advice.
• IHT and CGT advice.
• Advice on private client issues such as residence and domicile.
It is envisaged that you will work at least 3 days a week in the office – there is potential to work 2 days from home. This firm offers flexible working/flexi time. The office is 10 minutes from Leeds train station.