A leading business service provider are currently seeking a Senior VAT Manager to join their award winning team. This is a newly created role that will provide compliance services for a wide range of their corporate clients who have a truly global presence.
This role will be reporting into a VAT Director and play a vital role in the continued growth of the team and development of the junior members. This is an excellent opportunity to learn and climb up the ladder as they often promote internally and promote CPD across the business.
- Prepare and submit group VAT returns for a wide array of businesses
- Point of contact between clients and business, managing relationships and answering queries as and when required
- Streamline compliance of VAT for clients alongside regular interaction with HMRC
- Proactively manage your own and junior member’s workload whilst ensuring timely and accurate submission for clients
- ACA/ACCA/CTA qualified or qualified by experience with a thorough understanding of recent key updates and areas of focus across VAT
- Experience dealing with senior stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills are a must
- Ability to work autonomously and push processes to completion