A boutique, highly acquisitive firm are seeking an Indirect Tax Senior Manager to join their team, reporting into an extremely well renowned Head of Tax. This position has come about due to their continued international expansion, ever-growing client base and the increasing complexity of the indirect tax landscape.
This 100% international VAT advisory role will be joining a highly achieving team on all international indirect tax matters and will have a desirable split of project work and process management.
- Assess clients VAT implications for intercompany transactions as businesses continues to expand internationally
- Provide expert advice to clients across multiple jurisdictions globally
- Manage your portfolio of clients across a number of different industries, dealing with senior stakeholders to ensure excellent service
- Take ownership of the ongoing MTD automation project, reviewing solutions and managing the implementation
- Act as the point of contact for all indirect tax advisory matters for clients, answering group queries as required
- Tax/accounting qualified or HMRC trained
- Proven experience advising on indirect tax related issues in a client based setting
- Comfortable working to deadlines, managing expectations and maintaining excellent client relationships
- Eye for detail, comfortable working independently and passion for a solely advisory lead role