Join this well known brand as the In House Tax Manager reporting to a Head of Tax. An ideal 1st move in-house.
Working in a small team this is role covers all UK taxes, you will be responsible for delivery of tax compliance and the statutory reporting cycle.
(relating to Corporate tax, VAT Excise returns for the UK group and overseas subsidiaries.)
- Undertaking risk-based reviews to drive process improvements and to support the annual submission of the Senior Accounting Officer certificate.
- Contribute to business projects, ensuring the tax implications are identified and addressed.
- Improve processes to improve the efficiency of corporate tax compliance
- Undertake tax planning to ensure tax assets are optimized
- Support the annual sign off of the Senior Accounting Officer certificate
- Undertake country by country reporting
- Transfer pricing calculations including TP documentation
- Assisting with overseas tax filings
- Preparation of installment tax payments
Ideally you will have experience gained from working for a top/mid-tier accounting firm and/or a tax function in industry with an eye for detail and determination to see things through,
£50,000 - £55,000 + £5,500 car allowance + bonus + pension
City Centre offices and/or work from home