R&D Tax Specialist
London ( including remote working) To £55,000 + Benefits
This friendly and very successful mid tier firm of accountants is seeking an experienced R&D tax specialist to join its busy and expanding team in a hybrid role offering flexibility to suit.
Working as part of a team of 4, you will manage a portfolio of interesting clients from OMBs to significant corporates, promoting technical expertise, assisting in the training of junior staff members, and identifying opportunities for growth.
Your role will include:
• Managing a portfolio of clients.
• Undertaking the full end-to-end process of making R&D tax relief claims, including technical interviews, report writing, financial
analysis and client management.
• Working with managers and partners from other disciplines (e.g. accounting, audit, corporate finance, tax) to provide clients with a
joined-up and seamless experience.
• Supporting the growth of the R&D department.
• Helping to train more junior colleagues.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience undertaking high quality claims for a range of clients covering the whole R&D claims process.
• A clear understanding of the relevant R&D legislation and its application to real-world scenarios.
• A keen interest in technology and a strong understanding of its application.
• Excellent report writing skills.
• Ability to liaise with and manage clients.
• A proactive and enthusiastic approach, promoting the growth of the R&D department.
• Friendly, personable and with great organisational skills.
Get in touch for more information and a confidential conversation.