The Associate Director, Tax Operations & Reporting, will be based in Warsaw, Poland and will report to the Head of Corporate Tax for the Group.
The responsibilities of the role include:
* Ownership of the Tax compliance for all Group entities, including company, limited partnership and limited liability partnership returns, either directly or through use of external preparers.
* Own relationship with Outsourced Service providers over tax reporting and tax compliance
* Ownership of Group tax operations matters.
* Leadership of Group and entity level direct and indirect tax provisioning: -
* Active liaison with the Finance department to own local entity transfer pricing calculations. Assist Head of Corporate Tax on ETR forecasting and tax budgeting across the Group.
* Ad hoc support to Global Head of Tax and Head of Corporate Tax.
* The role requires hands-on management of external advisers and internal teams.
Key Requirements/ Qualifications:
* Proven experience with Tax Operations and Reporting for a multinational Group.
* Experience of IFRS reporting - IAS 12 and IFRC 23.
* Previous experience in a similar role, in-house or at a Big 4 firm.
* ACA or CTA required
* 8 years+ PQE in either/or: Asset Management, Private Equity & Venture Capital, Other large financial services group or Tier 1 Consulting Firm (Big 4)