Head of Indirect Tax Opportunity: Pleased to be partnering with a highly reputable, multinational financial services business to appoint their new Head of Indirect Tax.
This is a leadership role, part of group tax, tasked to set strategy, lead on advisory and develop a function as well as manage/mentor a small team.
The role would suit a proven Head of Indirect Tax or a high flying Senior Manager/Director in the Financial Services space. You must be strong technically as well as commercial with demonstrable leadership capabilities.
Specific responsibilities include:
* Provide strategic direction and advice for indirect taxes, ensuring risk is mitigated and opportunities identified.
* Keep abreast of all legislative changes and ensure the business responds effectively.
* Provide team leadership, mentoring and training to enhance development and overall function effectiveness.
* Ensure that controls, processes and procedures are in place to appropriately manage risk.
* Manage relationship with external advisers and authorities
* Play a role in overall group tax leadership team in establishing a strong profile and tax position for the business.
* Work with systems to enhance automation and continuously improve processes
* Project work and more..
On offer strong overall package, flexible working, excellent brand.
For further information, please contact myself directly- 07557 231 548/- Jade Hawkins