Operational Tax Manager
Global Fintech Organization
City, London and Hybrid Working
An exciting opportunity to join one of the leading and global fintech companies as an Operational Tax Manager. This is a great opportunity for an Operational Tax expert who wants to move into a diverse multi-disciplinary role.
The role will expose you to all areas of Operational Tax and the responsibilities are outlined below:
Own all things FATCA and CRS (W-8s, self-certifications, tax authority correspondence, risk and control framework, changes to the law)
* Develop and manage the group CCO and SAO policies and procedures
* Maintain and enhance the group controls, policies and governance structure
* Undertake ad hoc tax research and tax projects in relation to the business expansion into new markets or new products.
* Work closely with advisors, product managers, engineers, data analysts, product designers' other system teams to ease the efficiency of tax in our products
* Support and assist any technical questions arising from the wider business regarding AEOI. This will include regular updates to the compliance, banking and expansion and leadership teams.
* Engage with the Government Relations team on any changes to operational tax legislation
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes and qualifications:
* Accounting or law degree, and fully qualified ACA, ACCA, CTA, CPA, or similar.
* Practical experience of SAO and CCO
* Experience working in or for technology and/or financial services businesses.
* Interest in technology and its use in tax and finance.
* Experience working with product teams and engineers
Please contact Alex Levy at Pure Search on 07585 968 889 for a confidential discussion about this opportunity.