Employment Taxes Manager required by Midlands Accountancy Firm
Your new company
Employment Taxes Manager is required by this highly reputable Midlands based Professional Services Firm. As this Firm's Employment Taxes Manager you will provide advice and support to their varied client base, working with small, medium and large businesses across the Midlands and UK. This Firm's Partners and Directors are committed in offering the highest service levels to their clients ensuring continuity of their diverse client base
Your new role
You will be providing advice and support to this Firm's client base on all forms of pay, expenses and benefits, working closely with the Employment Services Partner and Business Development Director to define, implement and promote an Expat Services proposition.
* Utilising existing business contacts and identifying opportunities to develop new relationships to generate sales opportunities for the Expat Services proposition and the wider Employment Services
* Scoping work, providing fee estimates, delivering risk managed advice and raising fees in relation to all forms of pay, benefits and expenses
* Identifying where personal knowledge of the wider Employment Taxes sphere needs to be enhanced and developing a personal training plan to be agreed by the Employment Services Partner
* Establishing good communications and working relationships across the Firm's workforce and client base to increase the market for the Expat and Employment Services offerings
* Assisting in marketing, business development and prospect 'Stay in Touch' routines as required
* Presenting suggestions and ideas where opportunities for enhancements to the firm's services are identified
What you'll need to succeed
This Firm is looking for an Employment Taxes Manager with sound knowledge of employment taxes and relevant practical implications, especially in relation to expat taxes. With excellent communication skills and commercial acumen in relation to client requirements and problem solving. You will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and happy to supervise and train more junior team members
What you'll get in return
This Firm offers excellent benefits and working conditions (including hybrid working), offering excellent employee softer benefits, along with generous profit related bonus schemes. Ongoing training and development is available to enhance skills and knowledge. As this Firm's Employment Taxes Manager you will have technical review and support available from the Employment Services Partner and Senior Manager with on-going training and development.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.