● If you really enjoy variety and depth of VAT technical complexity, then the public and third sector space is a great place to develop your VAT career.
● Our client is one of the larger mid-tier firms who have a fantastic offering in this space.
● You don’t need direct experience of the sector – for example, land & property experience would be handy - people with generalist or other sector VAT experiences would also be welcome to apply.
● More broadly, the firm itself has loads to offer you – part of a national VAT practice with some inspirational and supportive people to work with and learn from.
● This role can be London based, or indeed out of any of their other offices in the UK; the firm’s hybrid working model gives you the flexibility you need.
● People work collaboratively at this firm, and really enjoy providing an exceptional service to their clients.
If this chimes with you, and you’re a UK VAT specialist with good consulting skills at either Manager or Senior Manager level, then to find out more please get in touch.