I am currently working with a sports media business based in London who are looking for a Corporate Tax Manager to join their team.
This role will offer great exposure to tax compliance and advisory work within a fast-growing group. The role will focus on the Group's global operations and will report into the Global Head of Tax, managing the tax compliance globally. The business is dual headquartered in the US and UK. You will be part of a four-person tax team, with a significant level of interaction with the finance team members in the wider group as well as outsourced providers.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Managing UK and international tax compliance and tax payment processes for all group companies
* Preparation of quarterly tax provision calculations and cash flow forecasts
* Managing year end group tax provisioning
* Assisting with transfer pricing matters
* Managing relationships with tax advisors
* Overseeing international tax audits
You will also be involved in advisory work, including group rationalisations, withholding tax optimisation, RDEC, transfer pricing, as well as dealing with the various tax matters associated with a private equity backed group.