Would you like to be a part of a transfer pricing team that has been consistently ranked as the leading practice by the International Tax Review? This is an expert team comprising over 600 specialists in economics, accounting, project management and tax law. This combination of experience enables you to develop innovative approaches to transfer pricing issues. (Flexible working options available)
About the role
Work within this Transfer Pricing Team is mainly project based and will involve working with multinational companies. The nature of the work is varied and includes working with clients to set and support transfer pricing policy, manage the preparation of transfer pricing documentation, and provide support in transfer pricing enquiries.
* Day-to-day responsibility for managing and leading project work and on-going client relationships, winning and developing work across all aspects of transfer pricing and value chain transformation.
* Proactively managing a portfolio of clients and projects including all aspects of financial and risk management.
* Working with clients and helping them to manage their transfer pricing risk.
* Participation in the leadership and development of the existing Transfer Pricing team.
* Undertaking transfer pricing planning and pricing implementation.
* Building business through targeting (internal and external).
* Involvement and coordination of European and global transfer pricing engagements working with specialists across our global network.
* Supporting companies through all elements of business change and value chain transformation (e.g., transfer of manufacturing to low-cost jurisdictions, implementation of centralised or principal structures).
* Preparation and negotiation of Advance Pricing Agreements on behalf of clients.
* Assisting clients with tax audits from HMRC and transfer pricing defence strategies; and preparation of transfer pricing documentation for planning or compliance purposes (including statistical analysis).
About the ideal candidate
The successful candidate will have a good knowledge of transfer pricing and related international tax considerations, along with project management experience and business development ability. You will be a proactive individual able to take ownership and manage a variety of projects. It is expected that the successful candidate will have extensive experience of advising multinational clients on transfer pricing. Wider experience of other corporate tax or related international issues would also be an advantage.
* A track record of delivering quality work for clients; demonstrating an understanding of the client's business and relevant professional standards and maintaining respectful client relationships.
* Experience in managing teams; respecting and valuing all people and encouraging different perspectives.
* Proven experience of business development and marketing - through networking and obtaining referrals and using your awareness of broader corporate tax issues to cross sell the firms other services.
* Experience in building internal and external relationships and networks.
* An ability to plan and deliver work against tight deadlines.
* Developed communication skills, specifically in negotiating with and influencing others.
* An ACA or equivalent qualification is desirable but no essential.