My client, a global outsourcing business is seeking a newly qualified candidate to join the team in a 100% advisory, international tax position. The organisation is going through an extremely exciting period of growth with the number of clients continually growing.
From blue-chip technology firms, to Fortune 500 FMCG organisations to FTSE listed property groups, there is plenty of new and exciting work.
This role will be internationally focused, providing global exposure along with a variety of project work.
- Assist with the ongoing review of strategic tax plans for clients on the global level, identifying cost-saving and efficiency-increasing opportunities.
- Provide accurate and timely advice on client queries across a variety of international tax issues, working alongside local advisors in different jurisdictions
- Manage and maintain existing relationships with clients and liaise regularly with HMRC
- Liaise with international tax authorities and teams to coordinate clients tax position.
- Work alongside the accountancy team to assist in the production and review of corporate tax returns and submissions.
The ideal candidate will be newly ACA/CTA qualified from a Top 6 practice with international exposure. The successful candidate will have the drive and hunger to learn and develop alongside some very impressive, well renowned tax professionals.