Due to impressive growth over the last 18 months, this FTSE 100 business is keen to invest into the tax function and hire a Group Tax Manager, to report directly into the Head of Tax. This position will manage Group reporting, and the UK tax affairs. There are several high-profile projects in the pipeline for the business in which the successful candidate will lead on, therefore strong project management and communication skills are essential.
* Manage all aspects of UK Corporate Tax.
* Manage Group Tax Reporting including the year end and interim tax reporting process.
* Prepare year end current and deferred tax consolidation schedules for the Group and UK entities.
* Actively review and monitoring of UK tax risks and controls.
* Lead the day to day relationship with HMRC.
* Management of tax advisory projects i.e. streamline UK/UK inter-company balances and UK legal entity rationalisation;
* Assist with both UK indirect and employment tax queries;
* Ensuring policies and procedures associated with UK taxation are relevant and up to date;
* Building relationships and delivering tax advice to the UK business operations.
* Participate in special projects.
If this sounds like it could be of interest, please apply below or get in touch for a confidential conversation.