This is an opportunity to do Capital Allowances works outside of a traditional accountancy firm setting. Our client is a long established firm of specialist Capital Allowance Consultants providing a service to accountants and property owners throughout the UK.
They are looking for a Capital Allowances Manager to join our technical team in what is a buoyant and expanding marketplace.
• Managing a portfolio of clients
• Preparing claims for submission to clients and their accountants comprising entitlement research, physical surveys, measurement of buildings to cost plan standard, cost analysis of expenditure for Capital Allowable items and production of reports
• Preparing feasibility estimates of Capital Allowances and managing client engagements
• Preparing responses to HMRC with regard to queries raised
• Supervising other members of the Capital Allowance team and reporting progress to Partners
• Identifying and developing new business opportunities
A range of background considered from surveyors to CTA qualifieds – but key is you will need proven capital allowances experience. You might currently work in a Big 4 or Top 20 and be looking for something different. Would also consider a more junior surveyor looking to specialise.
In return for your experience this firm offers an excellent salary and benefits package.