I'm currently conducting a search for an International Tax Adviser on a 6-12 month contract (likely longer) to support my Global Consumer and Tech platform client. The position will support the team on dealing with new EU DAC7 legislation.
This is paid on a daily rate which is flexible and dependant on experience.
The skills/attributes we need would be as follows:
* Someone who has a tax background, but can be either VAT or direct tax as a specialism
* Someone who can review and assess both EU and Member State legislation (working with a team of external legal support)
* Someone who can draft/write well (the role will involve drafting documents for both an internal and external audience)
* Someone with industry experience i.e. someone familiar with business partnering on tax implementation projects
* No prior knowledge of DAC7 required otherwise (but is a nice to have).