A new role just in with this global brand. Working as part of the finance team your role will be varied, taking responsibility for all Customs issues for the business. Your brief will include:
● Ensuring the correct use of tariff codes
● Ensuring country specific procedures are followed and all compliance requirements are met.
● Maintaining and developing customs systems and process improvements
● Providing customs advice to business units and working collaboratively with business partners on projects
● Liaising with import clearing agents to ensure correct procedures are followed for import valuations for goods.
To apply you will need to have a demonstrable track record of working in Customs and Global Trade, ideally gained working as an inhouse advisor. For further details including a full job description please get in contact.