National Technical Tax Senior Manager required by leading International Tax & Audit Firm
Your new company
National Technical Tax Senior Manager required by a leading International Tax and Audit Firm who provide bespoke advice in all areas of taxation, supporting their clients in navigating the complexities of tax, often in multiple jurisdictions. This Firm helps manage areas of significant financial and reputational risk, making informed decisions about their tax position for their diverse client base of individual business owners through to large corporate organisations.
Your new role
As the Firm's National Technical Tax Senior Manager your main role will be to provide specialist technical input to the privately owned business team on direct tax matters along with being an all-round tax guide to resolution of tax issues in other areas.
You will be :-
* Dealing with tax technical and quality & risk queries from client facing tax teams and the risk management team.
* Tracking developments in tax technical and policy matters and communicating these to the tax practice.
* Contributing to the firm's internal and external tax communication means (the weekly internal tax newsletter, the external tax blogs).
* Undertaking quality control reviews in conjunction with the National tax team and appropriate client facing tax team individuals.
* Helping with the proposed programme for secondment of individuals from the client facing practice to National Tax
* Assisting the client facing tax team in delivering client work
* Delivering tax and/or quality/risk training as required.
* Assisting the tax teams to develop/produce tax marketing material and appropriate review/oversight of this material.
* Contributing to developing efficient working practices for the tax practice
What you'll need to succeed
The successful Tax Senior Manager will be CTA, ACA qualified with broad commercial experience of delivering tax services to clients and a keen interest in tax technical and policy matters. Along with experience in delivery of client work delving into the detailed tax work and the supporting legislation from tax guide-books and HMRC guidance. The role will also require an aptitude for tax risk management matters and an ability to spot problem areas and deal with them before they become critical.
What you'll get in return
This is an opportunity to join a highly reputable International Firm with established business practices and a client varied client base. You will be joining a highly professional and experienced team within Tax, Audit and their Business Advisory Division. This Firm has clear growth plans where everyone within the Firm plays a key part in. Excellent remuneration and benefits package along with flexible working.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.