One of Europe's fastest growing start-ups are looking to hire an International Tax Manager to support the business on mainly international tax advisory. You will also be overseeing direct tax reporting and compliance, which is outsourced.
* Providing advice to Finance colleagues on direct tax and transfer pricing matters.
* Managing the preparation and timely filing (outsourced) of direct tax returns, including withholding taxes for UK and other group entities.
* Studying and researching of tax policy developments and trends, and government tax incentives keeping up-to-date with changes in direct tax regulation in jurisdictions in which the business is operating or is looking to expand into.
* Participating in cross-functional projects, including the expansion of acquired brands across wider geographies.
* Assisting the Head of Global Tax in designing fit-for-purpose direct tax processes and controls to minimise the risk of errors.
* Supporting the direct tax due diligence and international tax compliance and reporting aspects of acquisitions and integrations.
* Managing of annual and periodic budgeting and forecasting of corporate and deferred tax charges for the entities managed.
* Developing, implementing and maintaining transfer pricing policies
* CTA/ACA or equivalent
* Experience of working in a multinational organization or accountancy firm
* Exposure to overseas corporate taxation an advantage
* Exposure to transfer pricing, including functional analysis, benchmarking and BEPS-compliant documentation requirements an advantage.
* Detailed knowledge of UK corporate tax laws, along with a working understanding of international tax concepts.
* Ability to think strategically and consider future implications when preparing/reviewing work and/or advising on project work.