A global company are looking for an Interim Corporate Tax Manager to join their team. This role can be considered on a 100% remote basis for the duration of the contract, and has the opportunity to go permanent after the initial contract.
As Interim Tax Manager, you will have the opportunity to join an award winning tax function and play a vital role in the businesses continued growth.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Assist with tax compliance across a number of entities, across a number of jurisdictions
- Work closely with the shared service centre with providing high level compliance services globally
- Develop professional relationships with externally across the business and internally with senior stakeholders
- Regular engagement and relationship management with HMRC with following up as appropriate
- Identifying areas of improvement for the group’s tax strategy and policy
- ACA/CTA/ACCA qualified with at least 1-2 years PQE, commercial experience would be beneficial
- Corporate tax compliance experience is essential
- Experience using Alphatax is essential
- Immediately available or available with 2 notice