A global pharmaceutical group with operations in over 50 jurisdictions are currently seeking a Senior VAT Manager for a leadership role.
The group has grown at exceptional pace over the past two years and as such are looking to in-house more of their VAT advisory work, whilst providing more hands-on management for the two VAT Accountants.
- Ownership of VAT compliance for EMEA, ensuring all obligations are met and recognising risks to the group
- Advising the group on VAT queries as required
- Providing Indirect Tax insight on all business operations
- Monitoring the VAT systems and advising on potential improvements and adjustments
- Management of a small, specialist Indirect Tax function
- Experienced VAT professional looking for an autonomous position
- Strong VAT compliance and reporting experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- People management experience would be beneficial but not essential
- A strong communicator and project manager