Our client is a Top 10 UK motor dealer group. This is a broad-spectrum tax role that encompasses indirect tax compliance and reporting as well as tax risk management responsibilities. This is a standalone role but will see work closely with the wider group finance team. This role would suit a candidate with demonstrable in-house experience who is comfortable working in a complex group environment.
* This role is responsible for indirect tax compliance and reporting
* Preparing and filing quarterly group VAT returns
* Liaising with HMRC to resolve all matter and queries
* Preparing SAO reports
* Supporting process improvement initiatives
* Respond to indirect tax queries from within the business
* Demonstrable UK Indirect Tax Experience
* A professional qualification would be desirable but not a must
* Ability to adapt to changing priorities and to work to tight deadlines.
* Excellent attention to detail
The next step
Please contact Tonye Dokubo for a confidential discussion on 020 7429 4433