My client is a leading law firm located in the heart of London that provides tailored and integrated legal services across a wide range of practice areas. They have vast experience and exposure dealing with HMRC investigations, offshore disclosures and providing tax advice to private clients. As an integral part of their growing tax team, you will have the opportunity to train and learn from extremely insightful and experienced partners whilst working with high net worth individuals from sports, media and leading entrepreneurs. This is a market that offers progression, significant growth and subsequently high paid global job opportunities in the future.
My client is prepared to offer a market leading level of remuneration and will create a tailored training program allowing you to work closely on complex and highly engaging projects.
Read below to learn more about your role will be at this top firm
Roles and responsibilities
* Assist with the preparation of client Disclosure Reports
* Attendance at intermediary/3rd part business networking events
* Assistance and research with the preparation of advisory reports and projects
* Assist with client administration. This includes new client processes, management of day to day correspondence with clients and third party service providers
* Assistance with the preparation of marketing materials and liaison with the marketing team on production of copy and documents for external use
* Elements of Internet based research on client, financial products etc
* Preparation of client tax returns (after training)
* To provide high levels of client service at all times
My client is looking to those who are educated to a degree level with a 2:1 or above. In return , you will receive full support in your ATT and CTA training (a cost of £7,000) and you will receive numerous other benefits.
To apply, please follow the link below.