We need someone who has a strong understanding of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 and the impact on international tax laws and regulations. A Solid understanding of GILTI, FDII, and other new provisions related to U.S. taxation and updated international reporting forms (including 5471). Historical knowledge regarding sub-part F, foreign disclosure requirements, and structuring for cross-border businesses and families.
● Compliance and consulting experience.
● Excellent research skills and strong written and verbal communication skills.
● Excellent project management and presentation skills
● Prior supervisory experience required.
● Proficient with tax compliance; including corporate taxation, partnerships, trusts, and individuals.
● Client focused and results-driven.
This role will require spending a great deal of time reviewing tax returns as well as researching and analyzing tax law, regulations, and decisions to propose the most effective strategies for compliance while maximizing profits and minimizing costs.
● Managing coworkers through day-to-day department management and/or with individual project management.
● Developing, motivating, and training associates and senior associates; keeping up-to-date in current tax practices, developing and sustaining client relationships;
● Reviewing compliance; Performing and reviewing tax consulting and research, and contributing to a positive team environment.
Get in touch if you feel this role could be of interest and worth discussing further.