A leading Global Asset Manager, going through an exciting stage of growth and entering new markets and product offering is seeking a Senior Tax Manager to join their close-knit tax team.
This is a varied position with a number of projects to be involved with across the funds and the corporate group from a UK and international perspective. Broadly you will:
- Advise on structuring for new funds (non-US and US)
- Investor tax reporting
- Advise on corporate group restructuring and investment transactions
- Perform investment tax reviews
- Review tax due diligence and fund legal documentation
- Manage/overseas external advisors on corporate and partnership tax returns
- Manage and oversee FATCA, CRS, and UK/US investor tax reporting
- Provide advice to the business on a variety of tax matters
To be considered you must have a strong background in asset management/funds tax in an advisory capacity. You will be a key member of the tax team with a lot of autonomy to take ownership of projects and structuring. Big 4 or in-house backgrounds will be considered. Please get in touch for more information on 07585 445 163 or email@example.com.