Specialist Client Services – (bilingual in English and French)
Location : Paris (France)
Ryan is an award-winning global tax services firm achieving international recognition and market leadership through client service excellence, workplace innovation, and employee development. Ryan's European practice, headquartered in London, supports multinational companies operating across Europe with a comprehensive suite of international tax services. Our multi-disciplinary team of more than 2,500 professionals and associates serves over 15,000 clients in more than 50 countries, including many of the world’s most prominent Global 5000 companies.
Ryan offers outstanding opportunities to work in a dynamic, rapidly expanding tax services firm serving the world’s most respected Global 5000 companies. Our innovative work environment, accelerated growth path for high performers, competitive benefits package, and outstanding earning potential provide the most rewarding career experience available in the industry.
About the role
The Specialist Client Services uses experience and professionalism to support executives with daily responsibilities in developing relationships of clients and prospects with our Firm. The position’s primary focus is to provide outstanding administrative support, while representing the Firm in a professional and positive manner. Daily tasks will be demanding and varied and should be handled with the utmost confidentiality.
Successful Ryan team members embrace and live Ryan’s values of Pursue Excellence, Wired to Win, Generosity Matters, Build Trust and Integrity Always and will embody and demonstrate accountability.
Duties and responsibilities
As a Specialist Client Services you will work directly with one of the Firm’s Principals in our Paris office, your tasks will consist of providing an administrative assistance is all day to day tasks including :
• Communication with clients and prospects, including phone calls and emails,
• Follow up of ongoing affairs,
• Follow up and administration of contracts,
• Preparation of and participation to meetings, and draft of meeting minutes,
• Update of company databases including Salesforce,
• Agenda management,
• Organization of travel and preparation of expense notes,
• Other administrative work.
Education and Experience:
• Education: Minimum Master 1 (BAC+4) in Business, Sales, Economy, Law, or Political Science.
• Experience: Between 2 and 3 years in a Business Development or Executive Assistant position.
• Languages: Perfectly Bilingual French and English; German is a plus.
• Mastery of Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel.
• Knowledge of Salesforce, though not required, is a plus.
• Knowledge of LinkedIn Sales Navigator, though not required, is a plus.
• Standard indoor working environment.
• Long periods of sitting while working at computer.
• Occasional long periods of standing.
• Position requires regular interaction with employees, clients and prospects, both in person and via e-mail and telephone.
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran