My client, a global outsourcing business are currently recruiting a Senior VAT Manager to take control of their advisory team. This role will be leading a team of 5 juniors ensuring maximum efficiency. This is an extremely rare opportunity where the successful individual can really make this their own.
- Working within the VAT advisory team ensuring your direct reports have the opportunity to become involved in new, exciting and challenging work
- Assist diverse teams on a variety of different projects including automation of VAT processes, implementation of different VAT systems and global restructuring
- Work with a number of high profile clients providing an excellent opportunity to network with other senior tax professionals
- Assisting on all VAT related matters, including advising on policy and possible cost-saving changes.
- This is a delivery focused role rather than a business development led role
The ideal candidate will be confident and technical, with excellent interpersonal skills. They will have proven experience of working with UK corporate VAT for a large group. Ideally applicants will be ACA/CTA/ATT or equivalent qualified.