I am currently recruiting for a rapidly growing Advisory Firm, who boast a client base ranging from instantly recognisable Fortune-100 businesses and FTSE Fast-tracks. This is no ordinary advisory firm, operating on a truly global stage whilst retaining an entrepreneurial and family-like culture.
There are no timesheets, you can work either 100% remotely or in one of five UK-based offices however flexibly you want, and will have the opportunity for progression without the BD requirement. This role specifically is 100% International Tax Advisory focused, they are also recruiting across CT compliance and reporting so is worth reaching out for more details if the business sounds of interest.
With exciting progression opportunities that come about due to their industry leading development programmes, they provide staff with superb prospects across various pillars and regularly offer opportunities for internal and external secondments.
- Provide timely and accurate tax advice for businesses across a variety of different sectors including retail, technology, energy and FMCG
- Build and maintain relationships across the global tax function both internally and externally with clients
- Review tax due diligence and identify key issues to ensure ETR
- Assist with improving tax processes in line with legislation and ensure groups tax strategy is up to date
- Work on multiple projects as and when they arise
- ACA/CTA/ACCA qualified
- High level of corporate tax technical knowledge in an advisory sense
- Proven tax experience both internationally and domestically
- Strong experience of international tax planning
- Excellent communication skills, confident with liaising with senior stakeholders
- A dynamic, ambitious individual
This role can be considered as a 100% remote vacancy.