A global financial services company with offices in Central and West London require a VAT Manager to join the team. In this position, you will be the standalone VAT person supporting senior management with all VAT matters in the UK and EMEA region.
The successful candidate will be the go-to person for all indirect tax matters and provide advice to the business when required. With the current Tax Director moving away from VAT, this is an exciting opportunity allowing you to shape the VAT function as you choose.
This is almost an entirely remote role with expectation in the office just 1-2 times per week.
• Production of Group VAT returns in accordance with legal requirements to submit to HMRC
• Preparation and submission of all the group’s compliance and reporting obligations
• Continuous improvement to the VAT process
• Train other parts of the business in VAT
• ACA/CTA preferable
• Previous experience of international VAT returns
• Understanding of HMRC VAT compliance
• Finance system knowledge
• Ability to work under pressure.