£65,000 p.a. plus competitive benefits and bonus
West End, London
As a private, independent, employee-owned investment manager, the company is structurally aligned with the long-term interests of their clients. From offices in 28 cities worldwide, the company manages $255 billion across a range of equity, fixed income, private equity and hedge fund strategies on behalf of institutions, advisors and individual investors worldwide. In EMEA and Latin America, the company has enjoyed rapid growth since regaining independence in 2009, overseeing close to $40 billion of client assets. With more than 500 investment professionals and over 1,900 employees, the company has built a diverse team of individuals united in their commitment to client outcomes and investment excellence.
The company are recruiting for an Assistant Tax Manager to take responsibility for the financial oversight of various company corporate entities.
* Liaise with advisors and aid in management of all aspects of EMEA Corporate Tax filings, including the review and preparation of the UK tax corporate tax computations and returns - CFC, capex, withholding taxes, double tax relief claims & RDEC, with the aim of improving the quality and speed of process.
* Manage Group Tax Reporting including the year end and interim tax reporting process, including updating Group ETR forecast and cashflow analysis.
* Prepare year end current and deferred tax consolidation schedules for the UK & EMEA entities including the tax disclosures.
* Actively review and monitoring of EMEA tax risks and controls recommending updates as necessary.
* Liaise with advisors across EMEA to ensure VAT and indirect tax filing obligations are met
* Working closely with finance colleagues to reconcile all tax entries in the financial accounts
* Building relationships and delivering tax advice to the various EMEA functions
* Qualified accountant with tax experience or Qualified CTA
* Confident, with the ability to deal with multiple internal clients
* Highly organized, adherence to internal deadlines and appropriate escalation any issues
* Self-starter, able to work independently whilst ensuring engagement with the wider finance team
* Advanced excel skills
Please apply as soon as possible to be considered for this position.