A FTSE 250 insurance company is currently seeking to hire a Tax Manager in a newly created position. This role will report into the Head of Tax and have responsibility for one direct report.
- Ownership of corporate tax compliance, reviewing returns as prepared by the tax analyst
- Tax reporting under IFRS on a half yearly basis, inclusive of deferred tax
- Quarterly provisioning
- Ownership of VAT compliance including preparation of VAT returns
- Work closely with the Head of Tax on a number of advisory projects
- ACA/CTA qualified from a Top Tier practice, with 1-3 years PQE
- A good background in UK corporation tax, insurance experience is preferred but not essential
- An eagerness to people manage and take responsibility for the analysts CPD
This is a hybrid role and the successful candidate will be expected in the office 1-2 days a week.